Cloud Storage Services in Cleveland
The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other.
Now not only can businesses in Ohio avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets, but they also don’t even need on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and people and companies buy or rent digital space from them.
A business may use the cloud to store essential company documents and data.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their own phone.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users always have access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Ohio?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies in Ohio and across the world do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Cleveland Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (440) 385-5724 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.